Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Zero to Hero 5 Photoshoot

A few friends and I were recently down at Raffles Place on a Sunday to shoot the participants of Zero to Hero season 5. Zero to Hero is a programme run by Vertical Care Services where youths who have little or no knowledge of music form their own bands, and are trained to play and sing as a band... moving from zeroes to heroes!

For this shoot, I decided that I wanted to capture some jump shots, and also wide angle perspective shots. These 2 shots were taken using 3 flashes placed to my left, right, and one just next to me. I was also using a GND to take these pics.

If you want to see more of the shots, you can go to my flickr page. My friend Ian was also there... and you can check out some of his shots on his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment