Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Welcome to SG Strobist!

Welcome to SG Strobist! I decided to start this blog after sitting down at Jurong Point and reading the Feb 2009 issue of Practical Photography, and it features a section called "Flashgun Fanatics"! It is talking about a group of photographers who use their camera flashes as off-camera strobes to create great photos without the heavy studio equipment... and I am one of them!

I started in the world of digital photography with my first DSLR in June 2007 with a Nikon D40x. Around mid-2008, my friend Yapster (that's his nick) introduced me to the world of the strobist, and I've been sinking deeper into it.

Well, one of the things I like to do in life is to teach. Recently, my friend James and I did a pilot programme to teach hobbyist the basics of photography. I'll try to make this blog something where we can learn and will link to information that will help us all in photography.

So... have fun at this blog and feel free to put your comments :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment